This 20-page Informative Guide will help you:
- Understand key economic and investment conditions – including the four cycles that should drive stock and bond performance in 2020.
- Review if and how the election plays a role in investment strategy – how to avoid over or under reacting to political influences on the investment markets.
- Review interest rate conditions and how this can impact bond and fixed income investments.
- Learn why, due to stretched equity valuations and elevated geopolitical risks, we have elected to hold positions that can have better downside protection should a correction emerge.
- See seven graphics that set the tone in terms of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that all investors should be aware of as they make important financial decisions in the year ahead.