1. Global equities posted positive performance for the quarter despite a difficult May with the S&P 500 recording best June since 1955.
2. Collapse of 10 year treasuries contributed to a strong quarter for bonds.
3. Though expansion is long in the tooth, current economic indicators support continued growth.
1. Domestic equities’ performance in Q1 was the best in nearly 10 years.
2. Favorable interest rates plus a potential China trade resolution have driven much of this year’s equity rally.
3. The Fed’s pivot to a more dovish monetary policy drove U.S. bonds higher.
Please review Important Disclosure Information.
*Please Note: The scope of any financial planning and consulting services to be provided depends Read More Here
*Please Note: Please remember that past performance may not be indicative of future results. Different types of investments Read More Here
* Joseph J. Janiczek, named among the top, best and most exclusive wealth advisors in the nation, see Awards & Recognition, Award Selection Criteria, and Sources of Recognition disclosures. Read More Here