Janiczek recently hosted an expert team of five respected advisors to discuss business exit planning for high net worth individuals. Around the table sat five like-minded professionals who interacted in a case study regarding an upcoming business sale and the necessary steps to complete the transaction. The group included an estate attorney, a consultative tax professional, a life insurance advisor, and two comprehensive wealth management professionals.
The case study focused on four key areas:
- The process to assist clients with a customized needs based financial plan
- Review the financial analysis that was presented to a client to clarify cash flows, personal goals, financial goals, and actionable items for the next steps in the planning process
- Business Exit Plan
- Examine the details of the plan, the value of the company and relevant aspects of the business
- Steps taken to identify M&A attorney
- Analyze the proposals from two different firms and determine who has the best intentions for the client
- Steps taken to identify Investment Bankers
- Pinpoint four local firms that have domain expertise, compare their plans, and discuss who has the strongest proposal for the client
Janiczek’s expert team puts thought leaders together to collaborate on methods that can benefit one’s experience in business exit planning, a life-changing liquidity event, investment management and wealth management .
To learn more on how one of our experts can benefit you, please contact us at 303.721.7000.