INSTRUCTIONS – This is more of a headline
1. Hit the Download button to open your very own PDF copy of Making 2015 an Extraordinary Year.
2. Review our elegant formula for mastering wealth: Evidence Based Investing (EBI) + Strength Based Wealth Management (SBWM) = Wealth Mastery. You will see three goals related to this formula:
- – Goal #1: Be an accomplished, penalty-resistant investor.
- – Goal #2: Be an accomplished, depletion-resistant wealth steward.
- – Goal #3: With wealth mastered at a higher level, break through blind spots, comfort zones and mind sets that limit results by mastering Thought Patterns for High Performance.
3. Under each goal is a Recommended Resource to learn more about each topic if desired. Simply click on the links to be directed to more supporting information.
4. The most important element of the worksheet follows. You’ll see three questions for you to review and personally answer as specifically and earnestly as you can:
– Question #1: What’s one important way you want to become a more accomplished, penalty-resistant investor in 2015?
– Question #2: What’s one important way you want to become a more accomplished, depletion-resistant wealth steward in 2015?
– Question #3: What’s one important way you want to break free of limiting mindsets in 2015?
Since wealth is not an end, but a means to an end, the highest payoff will come from your answer to the third question. Here’s a few examples to help you discover ways you think that are actually holding you back from achieving a goal or important life experience:
A limiting mindset can be a:
– comfort zone (e.g. “I have only been comfortable traveling in the U.S. or Europe and I now recognize this is limiting my life experience and perspective.”);
– blind spot (e.g. “I have been blind to really getting to know my neighbor and I now recognize I have not taken the time to engage in a conversation beyond courteous small talk.”);
– or belief that holds you back (“I could never run four miles, I just don’t have the legs or stamina.”).
For the greatest results, select a part of your life where you sense you are limiting yourself or desire growth but keep hitting a wall and look for comfort zones, blind spots and beliefs that are the true culprits that were formerly limiting you.
Go for it and Happy New Year!
Joseph J. Janiczek
Founder & CEO
Janiczek & Company, Ltd.